Fostered Young Persons Section |

Fostered Young Persons' Section

At Time for Children how you are feeling matters!

Most things can be sorted out by talking. If there is anything that you are worried or unhappy about, Time for Children has a person who deals with complaints known as a “Complaints Officer” who will help you and make sure that everything is dealt with fairly. You can contact them by telephone by clicking the below button.

Useful Contact Details

Children's Legal Centre

Children’s Legal Centre provides free legal information, advice and representation to children, young people, their families, carers and professionals, as well as international consultancy on child law and children’s rights.

For further information:

Visit their website:

Call them on 08088 020 008.


Ofsted inspect our agency and if you are unhappy about your care or something that Futures for Children is doing or not doing, then they will listen to you.

For further information:

Visit their website:

Call them on: 0300 123 1231 or

Write to them at: Ofsted: National Business Unit, Piccadilly Gate, Store Street, Manchester, M1 2WD.

The National Youth Advocacy Service

The National Youth Advocacy Service are there to support children, young people, and vulnerable adults to ensure their rights are up held.

For further information:

Visit their website:

Call them on 0300 330 3131.

Children's Commissioner for England

The Children's Commissioner for England listens to what children and young people who live away from home have to say about how they are looked after. You can find out about your rights and it is a way for you to be heard.

You can go onto their website:


Call: 0800 528 0731.

Write to them at: The Office of the Children's Commissioner Sanctuary Buildings, 20 Great Smith Street, London

Voice (for the Child) - VCC

Have trained staff called advocates who can help you if you are having problems in care or living away from home.

For further information:

Visit their website:

Call them on: 0808 800 5792.

The Who Cares? Trust

The Who Cares? Trust is a voice and a champion for children and young people in the UK living in care. They believe that every child in care should receive the support, encouragement and opportunities they need to enjoy their life and to achieve.

For further information:

Visit their website :

Call them on: 020 275 13117.


You can contact ChildLine about anything - no problem is too big or too small. If you’re feeling worried, scared, stressed or just want to talk to someone you can contact ChildLine. They offer information and support whenever you need it.

For further information:

Visit their website:

Call them on 0800 1111.

Your Children and Young Peoples Guides

Under 8’s Children’s Guide

Over 8’s Guide

Internet Safety Guide

Finished watching the videos? Now test your knowledge by playing this fantastic CEOP game.

Play Now!


Get More Information About Fostering With Us

Internet Safety Section